This Month's Featured Resources...


ChristmasHistory BundleChristmas Latin Latin Calendar

Sunday, July 12

Twelve Days of Summer (Johnson Family)

Walking through the fields the other night, we spotted Daddy up in the pear tree sending down ripe produce!  That started a bout of the sillies, and resulted in this summer song...from us to you!
On the first day of summer, my garden gave to me....
Our Daddy in a pear tree!!
On the second day of summer, my garden gave to me....
Two sweet corn cobs
and our Daddy in a pear tree!
On the third day of summer, my garden gave to me....
Three peaches
Two sweet corn cobs
and our Daddy in a pear tree!
On the fourth day of summer, my garden gave to me....
Four yellow squash
Three peaches
Two sweet corn cobs
and our Daddy in a pear tree!
On the fifth day of summer, my garden gave to me....
Five zucchini
Four yellow squash
Three peaches
Two sweet corn cobs
and our Daddy in a pear tree!
On the sixth day of summer, my garden gave to me....
Six jalapenos
Five zucchini
Four yellow squash
Three peaches
Two sweet corn cobs
and our Daddy in a pear tree!
On the seventh day of summer, my garden gave to me....
Seven purple pea pods
Six jalapenos
Five zucchini
Four yellow squash
Three peaches
Two sweet corn cobs
and our Daddy in a pear tree!
On the eighth day of summer, my garden gave to me....
Eight green bell peppers
Seven purple pea pods
Six jalapenos
Five zucchini
Four yellow squash
Three peaches
Two sweet corn cobs
and our Daddy in a pear tree!
On the ninth day of summer, my garden gave to me....
Nine grape tomatoes
Eight green bell peppers
Seven purple pea pods
Six jalapenos
Five zucchini
Four yellow squash
Three peaches
Two sweet corn cobs
and our Daddy in a pear tree!
On the tenth day of summer, my garden gave to me....
Ten tiny apples
Nine grape tomatoes
Eight green bell peppers
Seven purple pea pods
Six jalapenos
Five zucchini
Four yellow squash
Three peaches
Two sweet corn cobs
and our Daddy in a pear tree!
On the eleventh day of summer, my garden gave to me....
Eleven orange carrots
Ten tiny apples
Nine grape tomatoes
Eight green bell peppers
Seven purple pea pods
Six jalapenos
Five zucchini
Four yellow squash
Three peaches
Two sweet corn cobs
and our Daddy in a pear tree!
On the twelfth day of summer, my garden gave to me....
Twelve juicy blackberries
Eleven orange carrots
Ten tiny apples
Nine grape tomatoes
Eight green bell peppers
Seven purple pea pods
Six jalapenos
Five zucchini
Four yellow squash
Three peaches
Two sweet corn cobs
and our Daddy in a pear tree!
Post a Comment