May : Sweet Mother's Day DelightsMy kids know that the way to my heart is paved with chocolate!!
Learn the Crockpot Basics!!
- 1 c all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 c sugar
- 1/4 c dutch cocoa
- 1/4 c veggie oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 egg whites
- 2 eggs
- 2 oz melted bakers chocolate
- 1 tsp powdered sugar (optional)
- Mix flour, sugar, cocoa, and salt.
- Stir in oil, vanilla, eggs, and egg whites.
- Stir in melted chocolate.
- Cover and cook on low 2-3 hours. Turn off crockpot and let stand 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar, to dress up.
- 3 c chopped milk chocolate
- 7 oz marshmallow cream
- 1 c whipping cream
- various sliced dippers
- cut fruit
- cut brownies / cookies
- angel food cake
- Mix together chocolate, cream, and marshmallow cream.
- Cover and cook on low 1-2 hours, stirring.
- Serve immediately, with dippers.