Our Favorite Curriculum
- Song School Latin 1 & Song School Latin 2 are elementary, and followed up with the Latin for Children series.
Some of our favorite supplemental resources to go with our Latin curriculum....
- Classical Academic Press has a large selection of resources on their FAQs page (coloring pages, Latin charts, and flash cards). If you use any of their programs, their resources are perfect for review.
- Play Race to the Colosseum with this fun game board – and practice Latin vocabulary while you play.
- If you use Visual Latin from Compass Classroom, this Latin vocabulary review game is what you need to review your vocabulary.
- You can also play games online at Headventure Land from Classical Academic Press.
- Elementary Latin readers
- Mid-level Latin readers
- I am Reading Latin stories (four book set)
- Advanced Latin readers
- If you and your kids have been working on Latin, then you know there is a lot to learn! This economically-priced Latin Bundle includes a daily calendar and vocabulary flash cards for nine different sets of words (months / days, weather / seasons, body parts / senses, colors, numbers, animals, food, family, and holidays).
- Each set can be used as flash cards, or as a memory game (match word to picture).
- The second Latin bundle is styled exactly the same way as the first, but features more advanced vocabulary, including : nature words, household items, around the house vocab, 'in the military,' job and career words, declensions / endings.
Enter to win our Latin Daily Calendar set! Giveaway is open worldwide...
Tuesday - Latin Daily Calendar (Enter here....right here)
By entering to win, you understand that there are four amazing homeschool bloggers working together to bring you four amazing chances to win. Please note, that by entering to win, your email will be added to their lists. All entries must be made by March 3, 2017 at 9:00 PM EST.