Love to freezer cook? Check out our new book : Freezer Cooking Through the Year!!
- 2 large skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into even bit sized pieces
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 6 tbsp. seasoned breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp. panko
- 2 tbsp. grated parmesan cheese
- Olive oil spray
- Grease a baking sheet with olive oil spray.
- Place olive oil in a bowl and combine the panko, breadcrumbs and parmesan in another bowl.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper and then place it in the bowl of olive oil so that it coats the chicken pieces evenly.
- Coat the chicken with the breadcrumb mixture and place it in the baking sheet.
- Spray the top with an olive oil spray, and bake in an oven preheated to 425 degrees Fahrenheit for 8-10 minutes.
- Flip the nuggets and bake for another 4-5 minutes.
- To freeze : Let cool, transfer to a cookie sheet, and flash freeze for 30 minutes to an hour. Place in freezer bags and freeze.
- To serve : Place on baking sheet and bake in 8-10 minutes on 425.
Be sure to check out our 2015 Back-To-School Recipes...
- 2 lb ground beef
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1'/z tsp fresh chopped dill
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- In a large bowl, mix all of the ingredients just until everything is evenly distributed. Don't overmix, as that will make your burgers tough.
- Divide the mixture into 8 equal portions. Form each portion into a flat hamburger patty.
- To freeze : Place the patties on a baking sheet and freeze until firm. Remove the frozen patties from the sheet and place them in a freezer bag. (You may choose to separate rows of burgers with wax paper.)
- To serve : Remove the desired number of patties from the bag. Place the frozen patties on a hot grill or in a skillet. When the tops of the burgers appear wet, flip them over. Continue cooking until the burgers are done. Serve on buns with veggies and condiments.