Day 7 : ASTC Passport Program
More than 300 science centers and museums have agreed to waive general admission fees for each other’s members. (Local restrictions apply within 90 miles (150 km) based on science center/museum location and residence.) With the purchase of one membership, you can hop all over the country - and internationally - at no or a very low cost!
Our home membership is at a museum in Grand Rapids, Michigan, simply because we happened to be there when we discovered the program. Check out all the places we've got for free.... (Clicking on the links will take you to a more in-depth exploration.)
If you're going to be travelling, and incorporating learning experiences, this is one membership that you will definitely want to get! Our's is only $65 annually, and worth ten times that.
- This is just a sampling of what they offer...be sure to check out the main page for all of the museums!
- Great Lakes Science Center (Cleveland, OH)
- Transportation Museum (Spencer, NC)
- Sci-Port Discovery Center (Shreveport, LA)
- Nauticus Museum (Norfolk, VA)
- The Works (St. Paul, MN)
- The Bakken Museum (Minneapolis, MN)
- Science Museum Oklahoma (Oklahoma City, OK)
- Public Museum of Grand Rapids (Grand Rapids, MI)
- Mid-America Science Museum (Hot Springs, AR)
- State Museum of Pennsylvania (Harrisburg, PA)
- Perot Science & Nature Museum (Dallas, TX)
- USS Intrepid (New York City, NY)
- Children's Museum of Eau Claire (Eau Claire, WI)
Ten Days of Road-Schooling