- Some people can sleep anywhere, but travelling often throws kids off-schedule. Here are some tips for Sleeping Well on the Go.
- When you're traveling, take three minutes to stretch at each pit-stop. It might add some time to the drive, but your kids, your body, AND your spirits will love you for it!!
- Healthy eating on the road can be very tricky! It's so easy to fall into the trap of fast food and convenience foods, especially on long travel days, when your only stops are at the gas station or to pick up a quick bite.
- When you're out on the road, getting sick just isn't an option. Who wants to spend their vacation trapped in a hotel room, or worse - in the hospital?
- Taking a few days off can be rejuvenation for your body, but it's important to remember to get some exercise. If you're lucky enough to land at a spot that has an on-site fitness center, take advantage of it! Even walking for thirty minutes will do your body, mind, and mood a world of good. Here are tips for Hotel P.E.
- Ran out of your favorite spa products? Or forgot to pack them? Try these quick cheats from hotel freebies...
Ten Days of Road-Schooling