This Month's Featured Resources...

Ten Days of RoadschoolingWWII Activity PackLego Easter Mardi Gras

Tuesday, March 1

Feels Like Home (Chantal Kreviazuk)

Like a gypsy, I was born to roam..........

                  ...but that doesn't mean that home doesn't feel like a warm blanket by the fireplace.

When we had a contract come up near my hometown, the boys and I left a little early (to meet up with hubs later) and spent some much-needed family and friendship time!  When you haven't been home in nearly twenty years, the time is precious and a boost to your soul...

(No unit study today.  Just a visual trip down memory lane...)

The house I grew up in, and the lot my husband and I used to live at in our RV.

I ask you this....is there anything in life better than an old friend?  And now we have kids that are just like us!  Scary....

Pepe taught the boys about flying (along with a few other uncles).  The morning kid got up and walked the dogs with him every morning, too!  Such a fantastic conversational time...

My airplane kid finally got to meet his airplane uncle, and the two were like peanut butter and jelly!

The kids visited the "mothership," as they referred to it...experiencing their first Krispy Kreme straight of the hot belt.  They are officially ruined for doughnuts!


Food was a big part of our homecoming.  Food and conversation are the center of all family tables!



Post a Comment