Did you know that there is an actual class in college called an Introduction to Running??? What's more, they let kids that are on the collegiate track and cross-country teams take the course for credit. It's a fantastic way to keep up your GPA!
Do you run?
Does one of your loved ones dedicate his/her life to running?
Are you interested in taking up running?
How about a daily dose of humor!
- You’re more concerned about how an injury will affect your running schedule than the injury itself.
- You see someone running while you are riding in your car, and wish it was you.
- You like road-running better than using a treadmill.
- Your sneakers cost more than your dress shoes.
- You feel on top of the world after a race.
- There is no better feeling than finishing a good, hard run.
- You think 50 degrees and overcast is an awesome weather forecast.
- You can't wait to check your time online after a race.
- When people ask what happens if it rains during a race, you smartly tell them, "You get wet."
- You find greater joy in spending your money on running apparel, shoes & gear than on a pair of designer jeans or monogrammed purses.
- You normally groan, whine, and or curse when the alarm goes off at 7 or 8 for work, but leap out of bed enthusiastically at 5am on race day!
- Your day isn't complete until you've put your run in.
- You consider the phrase "it's all downhill from here" a good thing.
- You have more running clothes than regular clothes in your laundry pile.
- You get impatient in large crowds because people are moving too slowly.
- Your daily run is like therapy, or an anti-depressant.
- The pages of your calender are filled with race dates for the next three months.
- Running is a way of life, not a hobby.
- You feel weird putting on your running shoes to go on a walk.
- Running is therapy.
Related Articles :
Join the Tiny Steps Tuesday challenge!